MOTIS Brands is looking for an IT Specialist to join our team. The IT Specialist will provide Tier 1 support for our office and warehouse with a mix of onsite and remote workers, as well as project support and training for other advanced duties. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get in on the ground floor within an IT department of a fast-growing internet retailer and manufacturer, with excellent job growth potential.
At MOTIS Brands, we believe that work and life are best done with full access to the people, projects and passions that move you. Our family of loading, hauling, automotive, and accessibility brands deliver innovation and value at every level. We proudly design, develop and distribute our products through multiple industry-leading brands including Race Ramps® for automotive, Black Widow® and Black Ice® for powersports, Silver Spring Mobility®, and Heavy Duty Ramps™ for commercial loading.
Headquartered in Wisconsin, we are a young, fast-paced organization with a fun, flexible, and highly collaborative working environment and high growth potential. As a member of the MOTIS team, you’ll have an exceptional variety of resources, and opportunity to contribute meaningfully across all of the brands. Best of all – you’ll be surrounded by passionate and highly motivated individuals.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier 1 support help for 175+ user environment, including new user setup and orientation, and password changes
- Provide customer service for infrastructure-related issues, including remote and phone support
- Perform hardware and software setup and installation
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Become the initial contact for upcoming IT ticketing system to support Heavy Duty Ramps, Race Ramps, and new company acquisitions
- Collaborate in a cross-functional role with IT Infrastructure, security and other IT areas in order to absorb functional business demands, translate to the technical team and deliver in a transparent way
- Provide project support to our Data Analyst by assisting with data extraction and new/existing reporting
- Receive training on our data flows and EDI functions
- Support IT business application integration and implementation within the sites responsible
- Assist in building and infrastructure automation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites
- Familiarity with wired and wireless technologies
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates’ degree preferred
- A+ or Microsoft MCP certification (or in progress of) preferred
- Basic understanding of switches, routers and TCP / IP networking
- Excellent communication, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation, position will be between multiple locations within 20 miles from each other (5%)
- Ability to be on-call some nights and weekends
MOTIS Brands is an equal opportunity employment company. All applicants are considered regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
Benefits: Your choice of medical, dental and vision plans, paid vacation and a 401k plan.